Deck The Halls (On a Budget)
It's the most wonderful time of the year and your home should reflect that. Check out our top tips to deck your halls - on a budget!
1. Place extra ornaments on the mantle, in a hurricane vase, or around a DIY wreath.
2. Paper, scissors, and some string are all you need to make a snowflake garland. Find patterns you love with a quick online search. Simple, bold, and easy for the kids!
3. Wrap empty Amazon boxes to create a faux-wrapped present tower. Place on an entry bench, stairway, or fireplace. You can also wrap artwork or picture frames already hanging on your wall. Just add a fun bow and place it back on the wall.
4. Put those holiday photo cards to work as ornaments on your tree (use clothespins to clip to branches), or simply hang them around a doorway.
5. When in doubt, go with lights and greenery. On the mantle, around a banister, above kitchen cabinets...the possibilities are endless and the price is oh-so-right.